PEER Regulatory Roundtable on Bundled Products
- 2. October 2017 - 2. October 2017
- 13:00‐ 17:30
- Cours Saint Michel 30a, Brussels 1040 Meeting room: Gold
The inaugural roundtable workshop of the Partnership for the Enforcement of European Rights (PEER): the PEER Regulatory Roundtable on Bundled Products (2 October) is a workshop to discuss the consumer-related opportunities and challenges of bundled products. The workshop focuses on three matters related to bundled products:
- bundled products as a business model;
- comparing bundled product offers; and
- addressing complaints concerning bundled products.
PEER and this workshop aims to enhance collaboration among a cross sector of authorities (including ombudsmen, sectoral regulators and consumer bodies etc.) responsible for safeguarding consumers’ rights.