The CEER Secretariat is happy to announce that CEER's Data Portal is now live and accessible at this webpage.
What is the Data Portal?
The Data Portal is the place where CEER members and observers can:
- browse, filter and graphically display the data series collected from CEER surveys and other sources – at this time, only data from Market Monitoring Report and wholesale questionnaires has been inputted into the system;
- select and display data in the form of tables and/or graphical charts;
- download your selected data in the MS Excel format;
- download rendered charts as images;
- provide feedback, e.g. suggest corrections to specific data values, etc.
How can I access the Data Portal?
The portal is accessible to all users who have an account for the CEER website members’ area. To access the portal, just follow these simple steps:
1/ Start by going to DATA PORTAL in the upper horizontal menu of the members area.
2/ On your first visit, you will be requested to register your email account. Scroll down to ‘Don’t have an account yet’ on the bottom part of the page and register with the same e-mail address you use for logging into the CEER website.