Gas Working Group (GWG WG)
In 2020, the Gas Working Group is responsible for addressing issues related to the European gas transmission systems and the EU gas market. The GWG cooperates closely with the European Commission, ENTSOG, GSE, GLE, GIE, Eurogas and others. Furthermore, the GWG cooperates with the other CEER WGs on a range of issues.
The work to be delivered in 2020 includes the following:
• A Public workshop on the future role of LNG in Europe
• A report on gas distribution and access tariffs
• A Paper on the regulatory innovations for electricity and gas sector coupling and sector integration.
GWG has five work streams:
• Regulatory Gas Strategy (RGS)
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
• Gas Decarbonisation Legislation (GDL)
• Gas Infrastructure (GI)
• Access Tariffs and Settlement (ATS)