Overview of pilot on electricity grid connection expert group
Following the 15 September 2009 publication of an open letter inviting candidates for an ad hoc expert group on electricity grid connection, ERGEG appointed 11 members, as part of the process for the development of framework guidelines. This ad hoc expert group will participate in the 'pilot' exercise to test the process as set out in the 3rd Package legislation.
The terms of reference for the expert group on grid connection, with specific expertise criteria for the experts, are provided in Annex 1 of the open letter.
The Expert Group members are:
• Rafael Bellido, Spain (Iberdrola)
• Matthias Boxberger, Germany (E.ON Energie AG)
• Bernd Kloeckl, Austria (Verbund Verbund Austrian Power Grid AG)
• Riccardo Lama, Italy (ENEL)
• Claire Maxim, UK (EON UK)
• Mark Norton, Ireland (EirGrid)
• Ralph Pfeiffer, Germany (Amprion GmbH)
• Thomas Karl Schuster, Austria (Wien Energie Stromnetz Ltd)
• Pablo Simon, Spain (Endesa)
• Andrea Vittorio Siri, Italy (Edison Trading S.p.A.)
• Frans Van Hulle, Belgium (EWEA)