CEER CONFERENCE 2017
- 19. September 2017 - 19. September 2017
- 09:00‐ 17:00
- Rue Vautier 29, 1000 Bruxelles (Museum of Natural Sciences)
The CEER Annual Conference (19 September) "Powering Towards Clean Energy in Europe" is an occasion to openly discuss the Clean Energy package at a key stage of the legislative negotiations. The conference focuses on three elements of the Clean Energy proposals:
- empowering consumers in wholesale and retail markets;
- market design, renewables and local energy communities; and
- the changing role of Distribution System Operators (DSOs).
Our series of (12) Clean Energy Regulatory White Papers (some joint ACER-CEER, others CEER-only) outline regulators' positions on the Clean Energy legislative proposals.