PS-06 - CMP & anti-hoarding mechanisms in LNG
CMP & anti-hoarding mechanisms in LNG
ERGEG is undertaking a survey to collect information from LNG terminal users and potential users on their situation in the different markets, sounding their conditions for accessing firm and spot LNG capacity and their experience with the antihoarding mechanisms in the European terminals. The responses collected will serve to complete the study and reach conclusions that would assist to define more efficient and more transparent CMPs and promote the potential development of guidelines on best-practice approaches for CMPs in LNG terminals.
For further information on the ERGEG study on congestion management procedures & antihoarding mechanisms in the European LNG terminals please click here.
Users are invited to participate in this survey via the online questionnaire.
Please go to the tab "login" to receive a login for the questionnaire and download instructions on how to fill it in.
You can view a list of all logins that have so far indicated an interest in participating in the consultation on the tab "accredited logins".
The deadline for filling in the survey has been extended to 31 January 2011.
Any questions on this consultation should in the first instance be directed to:
Mrs. Fay Geitona
CEER Secretary General
Tel. +32 2 788 73 30
Fax +32 2 788 73 50
Registering for participation in the public online questionnaire
If you would like to respond to the online questionniare, you can do so in five simple steps:
- Fill in the form below and indicate your personal/company details.
- You will receive an automatic e-mail with your registration details. The e-mail states that your registration is not confirmed. Please use the link in the e-mail to confirm your details.
- You will receive an automatic e-mail with your registration details. The e-mail states that your registration has been confirmed now.
- After a short while, we will send you a personal e-mail with your username and password for participating in the public consultation (this might take a few days). Your name, username and oragnisation now appear in the list of accredited logins in the respective tab in this section of the website.
- Use these login details to log onto www.ceer.eu, go to the online questionnaire tab in this section, check whether you can see the "submit" button at the bottom of the page and if so, start filling in the questionnaire.
Detailed instructions on how to handle the functionalities of the questionnaire are given in the document below.