Dear subscribers to the CEER Weekly,
With this email, the Secretariat wishes to thank all those who took the time to complete the questionnaire on the CEER Weekly by the 11 January deadline.
Taking onboard the responses received, the Secretariat is making the following changes:
- The publication will be moved from every week to every second week. This is because a majority of respondents (56%) requested a change in frequency in publication from either every two weeks or monthly. Furthermore, the Secretariat will issue the publication on Friday at circa 11.00 CET.
- The name of the CEER Weekly is going to change to “CEER Current”.
- The way of circulating the publication will remain the same. The Secretariat will look into the option to have the publication in the main body of the email.
- The content of the publication will largely remain the same, as the responses on the content were very diverse and the majority (54%) stated that the current size of the Weekly is fine. Two content changes are:
- The section on the CEER Training Academy will be reduced somewhat as most information can be found on the CEER website.
- Articles from working level in NRAs and highlighting NRA publications will be added, when input from NRAs can be provided. This addition was preferred by 51% of the respondents.
If you have relevant NRA publications/activities that we could highlight in CEER Current, please send the link with a short description/explanation to Liselotte.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
These changes will go into effect from next week onwards.
The Secretariat will monitoring the impact of these changes for the coming months to make sure this service is delivered as desired by CEER members and observers.
For any questions, please contact:
Tel: +32 2 788 73 30