The CEER Training Academy is a member of the EU Pact For Skills, a shared engagement model for skills development in Europe launched by the European Commission in 2020.
The Pact is firmly anchored in the principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights and supports the goals of the Green Deal and the digital transformation. It aims to mobilise and incentivise private and public stakeholders to take concrete action for the upskilling and reskilling of people of working age.
We are proud to be joining the European Commission and stakeholders engaged in developing a more resilient European workforce and to be endorsing the key principles of the Charter signed under the Pact:
- Promoting a culture of lifelong learning for all;
- Building strong skills partnerships;
- Monitoring skills supply/demand and anticipating skills needs; and
- Working against discrimination and for gender equality and equal opportunities.
The CEER Training Academy commits to:
- Assessing the training needs of the National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs) members of CEER;
- Training NRAs staff on the practice of regulation and job-related skills; and
- Continuously developing new partnerships with other institutions in the energy sector under capacity-building projects.
Learn more here.