CEER Legal Training on regulatory decision-making process and enforcement of 3rd Package Acts
23 - 24 October 2014, Brussels
This tailored course is designed for participants with experience in legal aspects of energy regulation (ideally with a legal background and 2-3 years’ experience). It aims to provide participants with in-depth knowledge of the regulatory decision-making process and enforcement of the 3rd Package Acts and allow them to:
- Examine the roles and competences of NRAs and ACER within the EU legal framework as regards Network Codes and EC Guidelines
- Discuss the process of enforcement and judicial review of NRA and ACER decisions
- Explore the new system of comitology and how implementing and delegated acts work in practice
- Review the process for developing cross-border network codes as well as European level decisions and recommendations by ACER
- Exchange experience on the legal framework in practice and participate in exciting discussions on case studies related to these issues
With a wide range of lecturers from ACER, EC, NRAs, European Institutions as well as academia, this course brings together senior experts working directly with legal processes and gives participants a unique opportunity to exchange experience with experts and colleagues from other NRAs.
Course fee includes lunches and coffee breaks during the course, not including travel and accommodation costs.
* Where applicable
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here.
For other questions on the course, please contact us: email@example.com, or by phone +32 2 788 73 49
Participants with a legal background and 2-3 years' experience in energy regulation are recommended to register for this training course.
Please follow the Registration Tab above and complete the online registration form by 29 September 2014.
Look out for the next training courses planned later in 2014 and 2015 - more information will be available soon!