Experts from National Regulatory Authorities with previous experience in benchmarking tasks in electricity and gas.
• Explore the fundamentals of benchmarking electricity and gas DSO/TSO networks in the context of network tariff regulation – definitions, methodologies and real practices
• Exchange experience and lessons learnt and gain new input for NRAs’ benchmarking tasks
• Discuss scientific approaches and different methodologies together with national and international practical examples
- CEER non-members: €600
Course fee includes one lunch and one coffee break during the course, not including travel and accommodation costs.
This course is only open to participants from National Regulatory Authorities. Priority is given to CEER members.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No course fee will be applied if written cancellation requests are received at least 3 days before the first day of the course. Full course fees will be applied for cancellation requests received after this deadline.
The course will take place at CEER office.
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here .
For suggested hotels near CEER office, please see the list below.
For other questions on the course, please contact us: email@example.com, or by phone +32 2 788 73 49.