CEER Training on Retail Markets - Monitoring Competition and Consumer Policy
23 - 24 June 2015, Brussels
Experts with previous experience in retail market monitoring and consumer rights and protection
- Explore the fundamentals of measuring successful retail competition in practice
- Examine cases studies of retail market monitoring which cover aims, features, indicators, tools and methodologies applied in different countries
- Review the key aspects of consumers and energy policy, consumer rights and protection
- Discuss the implementation of regulatory tools and tasks of market participants to protect and empower consumers rights and regulation
- Participate in discussion and group work to apply learning from these issues
With lecturers from ACER, NRAs and research and academia, this course provides participants with a unique opportunity to exchange knowledge with experts in retail market monitoring and consumer rights and protection.
- CEER non-members: €1,200
Course fee includes lunches, coffee breaks during the course and one group dinner, not including travel and accommodation costs.
This course is only open to participants from National Regulatory Authorities. Priority is given to CEER members.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No course fee will be applied if written cancellation requests are received at least 3 days before the first day of the course. Full course fees will be applied for cancellation requests received after this deadline.
Rates (incl. VAT + breakfast, excl. city tax) for single room: €139.
21 Avenue de I'Yser, 1040 Brussels
tel +32 2 735 74 00
If you would like to book a room in this hotel with this special rate, please fill in the reservation form below and send directly to Best Western Premier Park Hotel: email@example.com.
For other suggested hotels near CEER office, please consult the list below.
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here .
For other questions on the course, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +32 2 788 73 49.