Seminar for Senior Staff and Board Members of NRAs
on European Institutions and Developments
17 - 19 March 2015, Brussels
This course consists of two modules:
Module 1 - Seminar for Senior Staff
The in-depth sessions in this module will allow participants to:
• Examine how regulatory cooperation is organized beyond national boundaries and who does what
• Explore how regulators work with other European bodies and EU institutions – functions, priorities and relations
• Discover what regulators are seeking to achieve in Europe – and how that will affect what we do as national regulators
• Make contacts with other senior regulators and meet key EU players to discuss current priorities and how they see the future developing
We will also go behind the scenes, with visits to the European Parliament and the European Commission, as well as social events for building relations and sharing experience with fellow regulators.
Module 2 - Mergers of regulatory authorities
With this optional module, participants will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about key considerations when merging regulatory authorities under one single national body and discover organisational and operational synergies, opportunities and challenges
This optional module will be confirmed depending on the number of registrations.
Module 1 - Seminar for Senior Staff: €2,400 ex. VAT* (or 5 training credits)
Module 2 - Mergers of regulatory authorities: €480 ex. VAT* (or 1 training credit)
Course fee includes lunches, coffee breaks during the course and one group dinner, not including travel and accommodation costs.
* Where applicable
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No course fee will be applied if written cancellation requests are received at least 3 days before the first day of the course. Full course fees will be applied for cancellation requests received after this deadline.
Rates (incl. VAT + breakfast, excl. city tax) for single room: €139.
21 Avenue de I'Yser, 1040 Brussels
tel +32 2 735 74 00
If you would like to book a room in this hotel with this special rate, please fill in the reservation form below and send directly to Best Western Premier Park Hotel: email@example.com.
For other suggested hotels near CEER office, please consult the list below.
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here.
For other questions on the course, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +32 2 788 73 49.