This intensive course is exclusively designed for Senior Staff and Board Members of National Regulatory Authorities.
• Key insights into how energy policy discussions, developments and structures at EU level significantly affect regulators and energy markets in their day-to-day functioning and growth
• Unique opportunity to meet and exchange views with the key players at the European Commission, CEER and ACER
• Latest issues that should be on the radar of NRAs such as cyber security and new/revised energy legislation in the making
• Lively discussion on the fundamentals of multi-utility regulation, organisational and operational synergies, as well as opportunities and challenges of the governance of multi-sector regulatory authorities
This course offers a unique opportunity to learn from fellow senior regulators, policy-makers and energy actors directly involved in energy policy development and implementation. It also includes opportunities to meet with key European Commission staff and participate in social events for building relations.
What did participants say about the previous CEER's Executive Seminar?
"The seminar was eye-opening and provided a view of the strategic and political aspects".
"I left the seminar with a greater understanding of the EU processes and actors. I was very pleased to have met colleagues from NRAs as well as external contacts".
Two scholarships of 50% fee reduction are offered to participants from CEER members and observers. Please check the conditions about scholarships in the tab "Course Fee".
- CEER non-members: €3,000
Course fee includes lunches, coffee breaks during the course and one group dinner, not including travel and accommodation costs.
This course is only open to participants from National Regulatory Authorities. Priority is given to CEER members.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No course fee will be applied if written cancellation requests are received at least 3 days before the first day of the course. Full course fees will be applied for cancellation requests received after this deadline.
CEER offers two scholarships of 50% fee reduction to two participants from CEER members and observers for attending this course. The scholarships are offered based on the principle of helping those facing budget constraints to reduce the costs of sending their staff to CEER training courses.
The eligible NRAs for CEER's Training Scholarships are those from countries whose GDP per capita falls below the 90% threshold of the EU-28's GDP per capita (according to the Eurostat official data: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&plugin=1&pcode=tec00114&language=en).
Participants from the qualified NRAs are invited to apply for the two CEER's Training Scholarships for this course by indicating this in the online registration form in the tab "Registration". When the registration is closed, the two selected participants will be notified whether they get the scholarships. If more than two individuals apply for the scholarships, only two participants from the qualifed NRAs with the lowest percentage from the Eurostat figures are chosen. An eligible NRA can benefit from maximum 2 scholarships per year.
CEER has blocked a number of hotel rooms with special corporate rate with Best Western Premier Park Hotel Brussels .
Rates (incl. VAT + breakfast, excl. city tax): €145.
21 Avenue de I'Yser, 1040 Brussels
tel +32 2 735 74 00
If you would like to benefit from this offer, please fill in the reservation form below before 18 February 2016 and send it directly to Best Western Premier Park Hotel: email@example.com.
CEER is not responsible for making the reservation on your behalf.
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here .
For other questions on the course, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 2 788 73 49.