Experts with previous experience in retail market monitoring, consumer protection and empowerment from National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs), consumer protection agencies and ombudsman.
- Discuss the outlook of the retail energy market in Europe and in a national context
- Review the evolving European energy legal framework of retail market monitoring and how this applies in the national frameworks
- Explore the fundamentals and best practices of measuring successful retail competition
- Examine cases studies of retail market monitoring, practical aspects and style of oversight
- Provide critical examination of the consumer protection mechanisms in Europe
- Participate in interesting discussions and group work to apply learning from these issues
Two scholarships of 50% fee reduction are offered to participants from CEER members and observers. Please check the conditions about scholarships in the tab "Course Fee".
- CEER non-members: €1,200
Course fee includes lunches, coffee breaks during the course and one group dinner, not including travel and accommodation costs.
This course is open to participants from National Regulatory Authorities, consumer protection agencies and ombudsman. Priority is given to CEER members.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No course fee will be applied if written cancellation requests are received at least 3 working days before the first day of the course. Full course fees will be applied for cancellation requests received after this deadline.
CEER offers two scholarships of 50% fee reduction to two participants from CEER members and observers for attending this course. The scholarships are offered based on the principle of helping those facing budget constraints to reduce the costs of sending their staff to CEER training courses.
The eligible NRAs for CEER Training Scholarships are those from countries whose GDP per capita falls below the 90% threshold of the EU-28's GDP per capita (according to the Eurostat official data: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&plugin=1&pcode=tec00114&language=en).
Participants from the qualified NRAs are invited to apply for the two CEER Training Scholarships for this course by indicating this in the online registration form in the tab "Registration". When the registration is closed, the two selected participants will be notified whether they get the scholarships. If more than two individuals apply for the scholarships, only two participants from the qualifed NRAs with the lowest percentage from the Eurostat figures are chosen. An eligible NRA can benefit from maximum 2 scholarships per year.
CEER has blocked a number of hotel rooms with special corporate rate with Best Western Premier Park Hotel Brussels .
Rates (incl. VAT + breakfast, excl. city tax): €145.
21 Avenue de I'Yser, 1040 Brussels
tel +32 2 735 74 00
If you would like to benefit from this offer, please fill in the reservation form below before 3 June 2016 and send it directly to Best Western Premier Park Hotel: email@example.com.
CEER is not responsible for making the reservation on your behalf.
Cours Saint-Michel 30a, box F (5th floor)
B - 1040 Brussels, Belgium
For details on how to reach CEER, please click here .
For other questions on the course, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 2 788 73 49.