Today, CEER publishes its paper “What regulators stood for in the first half of 2021!” This paper reviews CEER’s 2021 work and brings out CEER’s main messages from 2021.
So far in 2021, CEER published:
- 1 documents focused on customers and retail energy markets;
- 2 documents focused on electricity;
- 3 documents focused on gas/gas decarbonisation; and
- 6 documents covering more than one part of the energy sector.
- CEER also responded to 6 public consultations and requests for input from the European Commission.
This paper also extracts out what CEER considers to be some of the most important messages of the year to this date. This gives the reader a snapshot of where energy regulators’ priorities and focus were and points to key trends that emerged in the first half of 2021. We hope that this paper can not only give an overview of the work of CEER in the first half of this year but also help the reader to identify which CEER reports and responses are of interest to look into more closely. Links to all referenced documents are provided in this paper.
Please read the full paper here.