What regulators stood for in 2020!
28 January 2021
Today, CEER publishes its paper “What regulators stood for in 2020!” This paper reviews CEER’s 2020 work and brings out CEER’s main messages from 2020.
In 2020, CEER published:
- 5 documents focused on customers and retail energy markets;
- 7 documents focused on the electricity;
- 3 documents focused on the gas; and
- 5 documents covering more than one part of the energy sector.
- CEER also responded to 9 public consultations and requests for input from the European Commission.
This paper also extracts out what CEER considers to be some of the most important messages of the year. This gives the reader a snapshot of where energy regulators’ priorities and focus were in 2020 and points to key trends that emerged last year. We hope that this paper can not only give an overview of the previous year’s work but also help the reader to identify which CEER reports and responses are of interest to look into more closely. Links to all referenced documents are provided in this paper.
Please read the full paper here.